[Glade-users] Tabing in Glade

I have a lot of entry fields and two buttons created in Glade. When I tab, the focus jumps from field to
field in some order. What order is that? Left to right? I have two buttons 'Back' and 'Next' on the left and
right side respectively displayed on the screen. When I tab, it goes to the Back btn first, then to Next btn.
Can I change the tab order so it goes to Next btn first and then to Back btn?  I suppose I can control it in
focus_out callback or something, but is it the only way? There is nothing in Glade I can set so it would know
the order?
Thanks much,
Arthur.