[Glade-users] Get information from a glade screen

On Thu, Oct 7, 2010 at 6:46 PM, Asha CM <cm.asha at gmail.com> wrote:
Hi
?????? I have an application running , which is developed with glade/gtk
with C language. In the screen we have , for ex, 3 widgets . 1-st , a text
field for entering name, 2-nd, a text field for entering address , 3-rd an
OK button. Is there a way to read the content of the two text fields from an
external application (need not be a glade/gtk application)

Sounds like sneakery... my answer is "I hope not", I think at least with
GtkEntryBuffer additions such sneak-thievery is not possible (or very hard)
at least for password protected entries and such.

However I suppose if you have your hands in the desktop/window manager
you can at least snoop what the user entered in those entries in the first place
(by recording the entire user's session).

Asha CM

Glade-users maillist ?- ?Glade-users at lists.ximian.com