[Glade-users] Limit combobox items

    Hey everyone, I'm working on an app written in python using glade to
design the gui. the thing is that I have a combobox with over 80 different
items, and when I click no it to choose one of the different options, it's
ugly to see the combobox fill the screen with all of it's options (which
don't usually fit so you need to scroll down). What i want is to show
let's
say just 5-10 of the options and scroll up or down to see the rest... is
this possible ? how can i achieve it ?

Use treeview instead of combobox.