From: jjardon at gnome.org
Date: Sun, 2 May 2010 15:08:41 +0200
Subject: Re: [Glade-users] Glade 3.7.0 crashes when I modify the number of elements in a VBox
To: abxccd at msn.com
CC: glade-users at lists.ximian.com

2010/5/2 dfg dfg <abxccd at msn.com>:
Hi everyone,

Just upgrade from Glade 3.6.7 to 3.7.0 today. Was very happy with the
upgrade as it fixes certain things like default values for adjustments and
treeviews losing their models.

I am working on a glade file that was created in 3.6.7. The problem is that
whenever I modify the number of items in a VBox, Glade would crash. I am
able to modify other properties of the Vbox and glade would not crash. In
addition, I am able to modify the number of items in a HBox without it
crashing.

This seems to be fixed in master (I can't reproduce this here)
Could you update your git checkout and try again?

Regards,

--
Javier Jard?n Cabezas

Hotmail & Messenger are available on your phone. Try now.
http://go.microsoft.com/?linkid=9724461