[Glade-users] Seting Decimal Place for Number

Hi Tadej

Thanks a lot for information.

In my past experience while working with windows a format field allow to
control decimal place so I think may be here some property can set that.

How ever I am able to set the header alignment from
Treeviewcolumn-> alignment property.

I will try your suggested way to control it by code

Thanks again

Piyush Verma