[Glade-users] How to access widget in glade file?

On Sat, 2010-03-06 at 08:11 +0000, dfg dfg wrote:
I have built a GUI using glade and wrote some code for my application
in Anjuta. I am using gtk.h and writing my code in C.

In my glade file, there is a Table container. I would like to modify
the number of columns and rows of this table during runtime in my
code.

How do I go about doing this?

void gtk_table_resize (GtkTable *table, guint rows, guint columns);