[Glade-users] [Fwd: Re: XML to Source Code?]

-------- Forwarded Message --------
From: Alexey Kurochkin <alexey.kurochkin at pathfinderlwd.com>
To: felixonta at gmail.com
Subject: Re: [Glade-users] XML to Source Code?
Date: Thu, 25 Feb 2010 08:38:29 -0600

On Thu, 2010-02-25 at 07:49 +0000, felixonta at gmail.com wrote:
If i add some custom widgets definition on my catalog for my apps,
what are the best practices when i'm willing to set the code free?
I mean, my custom widgets are part of the app source code so, if i
want to make easy for the community to help coding, or packaging my
software,
i suppose that there must be some "de facto" standards, isn't?

I'd put the widgets into a library and start a project at
sourceforge.net