[Glade-users] Newbe problem with tutorial example

Errr, where did you get the tutorial and why does it still say to use
gtk-builder-convert ?

If you show us the code I'm sure we can point out whats going wrong, my instinct
already tells me that your tutorial code reffers to a widget by name that is not
present in the interface xml.

On Mon, Feb 15, 2010 at 3:08 PM, Gerald I. Evenden