[Glade-users] Problems with radio buttons in glade

On Fri, 2010-02-05 at 05:54 -0800, anvv wrote:
I'm trying to create a GtkRadioButton menu, and I'm not being able to
set a
default option using the "active" property, the Glade parser seems to
ignore
it on start-up.

Then I tried a workaround, by using the "group-changed" signal, which
should
be emitted when a button is added to a group of buttons, by that
button. I
would use that to check in run-time if the xml has a True "active"
property,
in order to set it manually, using gtk_toggle_button_set_active.
However, it
also does not seem to emit any signal.

Does anybody have any clue about these two symptoms?

I don't have a clue, but I can suggest a simpler workaround: set the
"group" property of all the buttons to point to your default button
(note that default button's "group" property should be cleared).

Thanks,

Andre'