[Glade-users] toggle between GtkCheckButtons

I have two checkButtons on the screen and need to allow only one to be 'checked' at a time. One of the
buttons is defaulted to 'checked' (I set 'Initially On' property to 'yes' in Glade), so if I click on another
button, the other one should get unchecked and so on. How do I go about doing it? I am working in C.
Thanks much.

Arthur.