[Glade-users] Help with a tray icon.

This is my first email on the list, so, Hello world!

I have a little problem working with a tray icon, I'm developing with python
+ pyGTK, and I need to have a tray icon, so whenever I minimize the program
it goes to the tray and whenever I click the tray icon the program comes up
again...

I'll thank pretty much any help, I've been googleing a lot and never found
nothing really useful... so, any article, any advice, a tip, whatever,
everything is really helpful right now :)

thanks everyone...