[Glade-users] gdk_cairo_create / under Windows xp

    Glade sources build on win32, but we need people to do builds every
so often, I'm afraid the win32 binaries we published on ftp.gnome.org are
known to have problems like this.

Some time soonish I'll be rolling another release at which point I'll try
to fit in some time to roll an osx build, I dont have a win32 platform
on my hands these days.