[Glade-users] custom widgets

Hi,
There is a project called Scratch stated and completed successfully at MIT.
For more details please visit the following url:

http://scratch.mit.edu

Please download the application and have a look at it.

I am trying to create a scratch like application with more advanced features
like code generation capability.
I will be using Glade to design my application's GUI.

In the scratch there are some drag and drop widgets which can be attached to
each other to form a logic. Since I am new to Glade, I want to know can we
create these drag and drop widgets in glade too with different shapes?

If yes then please send me some tutorials links.

Thanking you

--
Chirag Jain

Undergraduate Student