[Glade-users] Glade re-branched stable as gnome-2-28

After a moments pause, I decided this year was a good time to go
with the GNOME branching scheme.

It will make more sense if Glade does not see a major point release
for quite some time to just branch with the gnome version numbers
(will be easier for me to handle patches which break freezes etc.).

So sorry for the confusion there, the good branch for releasable
Glade with no unexpected freeze breaks for GNOME 2.28 is the
'gnome-2-28' branch.