[Glade-users] GtkWarning: No object called:

On Sun, Sep 13, 2009 at 5:44 PM, Micah Carrick <email at micahcarrick.com> wrote:
I looked through the XML file and found that a liststore object was still in
there that I had deleted from Glade. After deleting the liststore object
from the XML file manually, everything worked fine. The strange thing is, I
spent an hour or so and cannot reproduce this problem. So, for now, there is
no problem. Perhaps there was some operator error on my end. I had also
changed the glade project over from LibGlade to GtkBuilder via Save As,
however I could not reproduce this problem using that either.

Hmm, interesting, maybe your liststore had references to objects
that were deleted in the project, its possible that the liststore data
reffing logic is not as strong as the more tested direct object property