[Glade-users] Text alignment in label

2009/11/7 Helgi Hrafn Gunnarsson <helgi at binary.is>:
Hi.

I'm having trouble figuring out how to make label texts align to the left
instead of always being in the center. It's a very simple login window...
there's "Server Address", "Username" and "Password", but they're all aligned
to the center. I've never really understood much about Glade, and just when
I thought I did, I ran into this weird problem of not being able to do
something so simple. ;) I've meddled with all the properties I can find and
tried Google, but still no luck, and nobody seems to have this problem but
me, so I'm starting to think I'm misunderstanding something more
fundamental.

Select the label and change the X-align property to 0.0 for left
alignment. Use 1.0 for right.