[Glade-users] Minimize, maximize, close

On Thu, 2009-11-05 at 22:19 +0000, David L?pez Luengo wrote:
Hi everyone there,

Just two short questions:

- I want my main window to have the minimize, maximize, close buttons
but I only get the close buttons, moreover, I have some dialogs too
and these have those buttons... how can i display them?

Play with "resizable", "modal", and "type-hint" properties to see how it
affects the appearance, but in general these buttons are part of the
window decorations, and your window manager is in complete control of
them. It may or may not respect your settings, and under some other
window manager your window decorations could be completely different, or
disappear altogether.

- Btw, in my main window i have a button that display a dialog when
clicked, but this dialog is shown down the main window and i want it
to appear on top of the main windows, how can i do that?

Call gtk_window_present() instead of gtk_widget_show(). You may also
want to set "transient-for" property of the dialog to point to your main
window if you want it always be on top of it.