[Glade-users] Put a widget on another widget

Hi Tristan!

Thanks for making the question of wigdets over drawing areas clear.

The only reason I am using version 2.12.2 is that it was in the
repository of the Linux distribution I am using. I think I had better
upgrade it :)

Andras

On Wed, Mar 18, 2009 at 12:04 AM, Tristan Van Berkom