[Glade-users] Problems in Glade

On Fri, 2009-03-13 at 21:48 +0530, Swapnil Tiwari wrote:
I've been trying to develop a GUI for my application written in C. I'm
using Glade to build my front end , but facing a lot of
difficulties,being a beginner, in finding different functions and
event handlers for Widgets. If somebody could suggest a link where
could find documentation on Glade or if someone could help me to find
a list of function prototypes used in Glade .

Thanks

You probably talking about GTK:
http://library.gnome.org/devel/gtk/stable/
Or even more at:
http://www.gtk.org/documentation.html
And actual Glade docs:
http://glade.gnome.org/documentation.html

If you're on Linux then I suggest you installing Devhelp to have all of
the above and more in one place.