[Glade-users] "Funny" mouse click behavior...

Hello, i`m using glade-3.6.5 from source. When i "left-click", let`s say
over a "horizontal pane", so i can define the width of the splitter,
pop-ups a menu as if i had "right-clicked" o_O

is this a feature? (an annoying one) or a bug? (i hope the later :P)...

(i couldn`t find any similar post or something, please excuse me if a
thread already exists and point me to that one :-) ).

if you want more information about my system and stuff, please let me
know...

Thank you,
Makis