[Glade-users] Adding columns to GtkTreeView

On Fri, Jun 19, 2009 at 11:31 AM, John Delaney<johndelaney at gmail.com> wrote:
Hi,

I'm using Glade 3.6.1 on XP, and I can't figure out how to add columns
to a GtkTreeView. I've created the GtkTreeViewColumn objects, so how
do I append them to my GtkTreeView widget? Will I have to do it
programmatically? If so then no worries.

Its become obvious that I need to revamp the UI a bit to make
the editor more discoverable...

Currently just select a treeview, and hit the "Edit..." button that
appears in the toolbar (or the edit item that appears in the context
menu for the treeview).

That will give you an all in one dialog to edit the TreeView and its model.