[Glade-users] another newbie question - toggle buttons

On Wed, 2009-06-10 at 15:12 -0400, Kirsten Gutri wrote:

I wonder if someone can point me in the right direction.
In my gui I have 2 rows each with 5 togle buttons. I am trying to
figure out how to make it so that if one button in one row is toggled
on, the rest in that row cannot be. Is it possible to set this in
glade3 or do I need to do some writing at the gtk+ level or lower?

You need to use radiobuttons for that. Set the Group property of all the
buttons in the row to the first button in that row.