[Glade-users] strange error message

I wonder if someone can help me with the error:

"glade-3 error while loading shared libraries: libgladeui-1.so.5: cannot open shared object file: No such
file or directory"

I had already successfully installed and test-run Glade 3 on openSUSE. even loaded a glade file into it to
edit. Pretty sure nothing changed since then, but now when I got to load it I get this error. The library it
is looking for is present in the correct directory.

Does anyone know what the problem might be?

Thanks!