[Glade-users] SpinButton not 'spinning'

Alright, I guess I'll google "glad serialize min max"

cheers

On 23 Jul 2009, at 17:45, Tristan Van Berkom wrote:

On Thu, Jul 23, 2009 at 11:22 AM, Peyman<paskari007 at yahoo.ca> wrote:
Hello

What does it mean when the spinbutton refuses to change its value?

I can change the value by entering it via the keyboard, and the value
will persist, but it doesn't change via mouse clicks. I tried doing
some print statements and, if for example the value is 10 and I click
the up arrow, it will display the value as 11, then the next time its
back to 10 again.

There are no other functions calling the callback function, and the
only line of code in the function records the return value in a
variable. Furthermore, some of my spinbuttons work fine.

This is a bug, Glade doesnt serialize the min/max values for
the underlying adjustment in the correct order.

Its quite easy to fix, unfortunately I doubt I will have time
to do it this week...