[Glade-users] Glade catalogs folder on Windows

Finally with this package installed:
http://ftp.gnome.org/pub/GNOME/binaries/win32/glade3/3.6/
I managed to get a new tab in the glade designer by coping some part of the
original catalog...

<?xml version="1.0" encoding="UTF-8"?>
<glade-catalog version="2.16" targetable="2.14,2.12,2.10,2.8"
supports="gtkbuilder" name="opcLabel" library="gladepython" domain="glade3"
book="gtk">
  <init-function>glade_python_init</init-function>
  <glade-widget-classes>
    <glade-widget-class toplevel="True" name="GtkAction"
libglade-unsupported="True" generic-name="action" title="Action">
      <properties>
        <property stock-icon="True" id="stock-id"/>
        <property themed-icon="True" id="icon-name"/>
        <property id="gicon" disabled="True"/>
        <property id="action-group" disabled="True"/>
      </properties>
    </glade-widget-class>
    <glade-widget-class toplevel="True" name="OpcLabel"
generic-name="opclabel" title="Opc Label">
    </glade-widget-class>
  </glade-widget-classes>

  <glade-widget-group name="python-opc" title="Opc">
    <glade-widget-class-ref name="GtkAction"/>
    <glade-widget-class-ref name="OpcLabel"/>
  </glade-widget-group>
</glade-catalog>

But my own widget doesn't show up.. I guess glade's python interpreter
cannot find the code of this widget which is located in a package in a
folder referenced in the PythonPAth (ie ui.opcLabel.OpcLabel)
How could I fix this ? :)

Thanks!