[Glade-users] convert label text in double (gdouble) type

On Thu, 2009-01-29 at 10:05 +0100, ellihca at tele2.it wrote:

Hi to all !
I'm using Glade and I like it. Now I'm starting to use it with maths
in c language.
My question is: which function I have to use to convert the text in a
label in a double type ?
It will be good to see an example...
Thanks in advance,

Use spinbutton instead. The value will be in double already. Otherwise
use g_strtod(), or g_ascii_strtod(), or just plain strtod(). Why would
you want to convert text in a label anyway? Label is not an input field,
so you (or your program) set text there in the first place.