[Glade-users] Glade, DevHelp and PyGTK

Hi All,
I usually develop in pygtk , using glade for the interface.
I'm starting to teach python and GUI programming with pygtk, and use
devhelp a lot.
The problem is, the devhelp button on glade always drives us to the C
GTK API documentation.
Is there a way to configure glade to use pygtk reference instead of
plain C GTK documetation ?

It would be nice if we can configure that on glade, no only for pygtk,
but gtkmm and other bindings too.

I can even help implementing that if you just give a quickstart on how
can I change glade for doing that (if possible).

Thanks in advance

Regards

--
Fabio Rafael da Rosa