[Glade-users] wish to generate widgets at run time

hi,

I am creating a form in which widgets have to be created at run time.

In our inventory module,we have product master in that we have different
categories.User will select one of the category as needed.Accordingly
widgets should added to my form at that selected point.How to do this using
glade .We have a list of possible fields .Field combinations should be
created at run time.Is it  possible to add XML by hand &  what is the
syntax.

Njoy the share of Freedom,
Anusha