[Glade-users] Glade 3.5.7 Released

Hi all,
    This snapshot has the last frozen features and UI changes going
into Glade 3.6,
it has some new customized editors for GtkActivatable widgets and adds a new
Actions section to the inspector (I'm CC'ing gnome-doc-list here for
notification...
I do have approvals from the release team...).

There are bugs still, notably cross project pastes are buggy when they include
object property references in the copied hierarchy, and with all the
custom editors
its getting a little chatty and not as snappy as I'd like it to be,
hopefully I can iron
that out before 3.6.

... and we still need icons, just run Glade from svn on the console to see a
printed list of the missing icons (... and then make an icon and send
it to us ! :D)

Enjoy,
     - the Glade team

What is Glade ?
===============
Glade is a RAD tool to enable quick & easy development of user
interfaces
for the Gtk+ toolkit and the GNOME desktop environment.
The user interfaces designed in Glade are stored in XML format,
enabling easy integration with external tools.
In particular libglade can load the XML files and create the interfaces
at runtime. The DTD for the XML files is included with libglade, and is
also at http://glade.gnome.org/glade-2.0.dtd.

===========
Glade 3.5.7
===========
        - Added GladeDesignLayout::widget-event signal. Patch by Pavel
Kostyuchenko (bug 542337).
        - GObjectify signal editor and allow custom signal editors. by Pavel
Kostyuchenko (bug 540691).
        - Make virtual properties in GTK+ 2.16 in order to support running
from GTK+ 2.14 and targetting 2.16
        - New activatable editor to handle activatable properties in smart ways.
        - Fix markup in confirm close dialog, patch by Felix Riemann (bug 567450).
        - Marked use-stock property from imagemenuitem to be save-always (bug 568064).

New and updated translations
============================
        - Updated de: Andre Klapper, Hendrik Richter
        - Updated es: Jorge Gonzalez, Jorge Gonz?lez
        - Updated fi: Ilkka Tuohela
        - Updated he: Yair Hershkovitz, yairhr at gmail.com
        - Updated ko: Changwoo Ryu
        - Updated pt_BR: Jonh Wendell