[Glade-users] Loading widgets from XML file using libglade

Ah.  The rightpanevbox is inside the right portion of an HPane. I want
the left side of the HPane to stay the same (declared in code) but the
contents of the right side to change (and be loaded from Glade).

The page1.glade file is as follows. I dont actually want that 'window1'
but I cant seem to find a way of setting the top level as just a vbox.

<?xml version="1.0"?>
<glade-interface>
 <!-- interface-requires gtk+ 2.16 -->
 <!-- interface-naming-policy project-wide -->
 <widget class="GtkWindow" id="window1">
   <child>
     <widget class="GtkVBox" id="mainvbox">
       <property name="visible">True</property>
       <property name="orientation">vertical</property>
       <child>
         <widget class="GtkLabel" id="label1">
           <property name="visible">True</property>
           <property name="label" translatable="yes">PAGE1</property>
         </widget>
         <packing>
           <property name="position">0</property>
         </packing>
       </child>
     </widget>
   </child>
 </widget>
</glade-interface>

David L?pez Luengo wrote:
The problem comes because your rightpanevbox widget is already inside
another widget. Are you sure that in the mainvbox file definition,
rightpanevbox is the top widget? If you post the xml would help a lot.
It seems to be an easy-to-solve problem :-)

Good luck!

--
David