[Glade-users] SpinButton not 'spinning'

On Wed, Aug 26, 2009 at 2:09 PM, Peyman<paskari007 at yahoo.ca> wrote:
I never picked up on this before, but the spin buttons work fine so
long as I don't attach any signals to them. This is always the case
regardless of whether libglade loads the spin buttons, or I create
them manually.

I'm starting to think this has nothing to do with Adjustments at all.

I see now. you are using libglade.

This is a bug I was unaware of, quite easily fixable if its the case -
and special case for libglade (using GtkBuilder - an association to an
adjustment object must be made; making this seemingly a non-issue).

So can I identify this bug as only a bug where the adjustment values
are saved as default and thus not serialized when in libglade format ?

this is what I am gathering from Tobias's input.

Tobias, you also confirmed that min/max/value properties are serialized
in the correct order using 3.6.7 ? that is on a GtkAdjustment object proper
in GtkBuilder I assume ? (I really should double check that...).