[Glade-users] GtkFileFilter

On Fri, Aug 14, 2009 at 10:09 AM, Frucot
Jean-Louis<frucot.jeanlouis at free.fr> wrote:
I'd created a GtkFileFilter[filefilter1] with glade3.

I don't know how to set the patterns *.png, *.jpeg ...

For now it cant be done using GtkBuilder, GtkFileFilter is currently not really
useful in Glade for this reason.

I basically did a run over all the new exposed objects and supported
them best I could, this one would require a quite simple patch
to GTK+ to make the GtkFileFilter parse pattern strings at load time,
and then in Glade we could either make a fancy little treeview
to add pattern rules or just expose a multi-line text input for that.

I guess for now its best to just add the filters in code...