[Glade-users] objects properties in a custom catalog

I'm trying to create a catalog with my custom widgets and have couple of
questions:

1. I have some objects which have a property called "name". Glade does
not show that property, although it saves it. Is there a way to force
the "name" property to be shown somewhere?

2. Some properties are dependent on other properties, so changing one
changes the other. I have appropriate calls to g_object_notify() in the
code, but Glade seems to ignore them. Is there a way to tell Glade that
the property value has to be updated?

The Glade version is 3.6.1.