[Glade-users] Accelerator keys in glade 3.6.2

How do accelerators work in glade 3.6.2?  My accelerators for menu
items that worked in glade 3.4.5 now don't all work in 3.6.2.  I see
that it wants me to define an AccelGroup, but should I do this for
each window or one global one for the app?

Some of my accelerators do work -- like CTRL-C/X/V (for cut, copy,
paste), and CTRL-Q for quit -- but others like CTRL-W (to close the
window), CTRL-+/- (zoom in/out), and CTRL-T (to toggle an hpane) don't
work.  I'm not sure what I am doing wrong.

-Jonathan