[Glade-users] Glade3 Toolbar & Notebook page problem

Hi,there,

Here's my question:

I have toolbar and notebook on the UI. What i want is: at default, there's the toolbar for the default page
of notebook; when i clicked another page, i hope another toolbar could'v been loaded for that page, and
likewise.

my current solution would be: pre-create enough Toolbars, set one visible and rest invisible, and change the
Toolbar in page shift signal callback. Though, problem are: 1)how could I create multiple Toolbars in one
GNOME App widgets and arrange them properly? 2)it seems there's no visible/invisible property for Toolbar, is
there? 3)i'm thinking of another solution: if the Toolbar can be handled like resource file, then it's
possible to load different Toolbar resource on the fly. SO, is this possible with Glade3?  if yes, how? if
no, any other idea?  Thank you!!

Regards,
Johnson. Yu