[Glade-users] glade-3 and GtkActionGroup

I have an application that I converted from glade to gtkbuilder about a
year ago using gtk-builder-convert.This converted the menus to use
GtkUIManager and GtkActionGroup.  I'm using the latest svn version of
glade-3 and it seems to not support GtkActionGroup.  Is support planned
in the future, or am I going to have to manually convert the menus to
something glade will accept.  I've been manually maintaining this with
trusty old vi. I would like to start using glade again.