[Glade-users] Fwd: gtk_combo_box_append_text() problem

On Mon, 2008-10-20 at 11:26 -0300, Carlos Pereira wrote:
Hello,

I had this same problem. It seems that comboboxes made with glade are
not created with gtk_combo_box_new_text().

It could be a great feature if we could choose, in some glade
property, if the combobox will be a simple text one.

If you type something in "Items" list it actually will create it with
gtk_combo_box_new_text(). You can then safely delete whatever you have
typed and it still be text combobox. Until you reset that property back
to defaults. Very unintuitive, but it works.