[Glade-users] Glade 3 & libglademm

Glade 3 does not write any different format than Glade 2, only we try to not
write properties that are already at their supposed default value.

libglademm is a binding to the libglade library, which should work fine for
glade files generated by either Glade 2 or Glade 3.

You *should* be looking directly into the gtkmm bindings at this point
because GtkBuilder is the future and libglade development has been
stalled for years (in the waiting of the finally arrived GtkBuilder).

Glade 3 3.6 will offer a conversion routine to convert your old libglade
format files to the new GtkBuilder format, so long as you are not using
particularly old and deprecated widgets.

On Tue, Nov 11, 2008 at 12:33 PM, BalaKrishna Kolluru <