[Glade-users] Help with glade 2 and glade 3

On Thu, 2008-11-06 at 18:35 -0500, Kunimoto, Mark Y. wrote:
To whom it may concern,
I have two seperate issues. The first issue was I have glade-2
currently installed on to my computer which run linux. I have been
able to successfully build a project in C. However, when I try to
build a project for C++ I get the error:

Error running glade-- to generate the C++ source code.
Check that you have glade-- installed and that it is in your PATH.
Then try running 'glade-- <project_file.glade>' in a terminal.

Code generation is deprecated. Not supported. Do not use glade-2 unless
you really have to.

The second issue I have is trying to upgrade to Glade 3 I have not
been able to run the configure script. Running the configure script
for glade3-3.4.0 I use the command:

sh ./configure
and it returns the error:
./configure: line 24: syntax error near unexpected token `('
./configure: line 24: ` case `(set -o) 2>/dev/null` in *posix* (set
-o) posix;;'esac

Seems your shell can't interpret the line. Try different shell. By the
way, latest stable is 3.4.5.