[Glade-users] glade 3.4.3 + C code generation

This is the code you typically use with glade:

/* In main, after gtk_init () and generally before gtk_main () */

/* Create widgets */
GladeXml *xml = glade_xml_new (... path of the glade file... );

/* Get the pointers to the widgets you need in the UI */
for (i = 0; i < n_needed_widgets; i++) {
    if (!(needed_widgets[i] = glade_xml_get_widget (xml,
needed_widget_names[i])))
        print_an_error ();
}

/* You might be using signal connections from the glade file: */
glade_xml_signal_autoconnect (or maybe use another varient for this
from glade-xml.h in libglade);

/* Dont leak the xml object */
g_object_unref (xml);

 at this point, youll want to gtk_window_present( your main window );
and call gtk_main().

The bottom line is that we dont generate code - anjuta might in the
future generate the
afore mentioned code, if it doesnt already.

On Wed, May 21, 2008 at 12:17 PM, Luis Ariel Lecca