[Glade-users] GtkDial in Glade

I don't know how to add (and neither if it is actually possible) a
certain widget to the list of available ones.

However, I believe there's a function gtk_dial_new () you can use to
create your shiny new widget.
If you have trouble with the library bingings, you can try to use these
files for the widget definition.
http://linux.7ka.mipt.ru/unixlib/gtk/sec-gtkdial.html

Of course, you won't be able to design your interface with glade, but
you need to add the widget via software.

Best of luck,
Giulio