[Glade-users] Runtime Error in Glade XML

Greetings to everyone,

I'm using Glade 3.4.3, and I created a simple GUI containing 2 buttons,
named it as GladeTwoButtonsGUI.glade.
The source file glade.py contains the following code:

*import os,sys,pygtk,gtk.glade

class TwoButtonsGUI:
    def __init__(self):
        self.window = gtk.glade.XML('GladeTwoButtonsGUI.glade', 'window1')

if __name__ == '__main__':
    TwoButtonsGUI()
    gtk.main()*

When I compiled it using python 2.5 IDLE , it generated the following error:

*Traceback (most recent call last):
  File "C:/Documents and Settings/microsoft/Desktop/Python Files/glade.py",
line 9, in <module>
    TwoButtonsGUI()
  File "C:/Documents and Settings/microsoft/Desktop/Python Files/glade.py",
line 5, in __init__
    self.window = gtk.glade.XML('GladeTwoButtonsGUI.glade', 'window1')
RuntimeError: could not create GladeXML object*

Kindly help me out so I can proceed wth my learning process

Yours Sincerely,
Rupinder