[Glade-users] how can I display an entire text file in Gtktext widget?

Hi,
first of all read here: http://library.gnome.org/devel/gtk/2.6/GtkText.html
It says the GtkText is deprecated... instead it use GtkTextView. Then having
a pointer to GtkTextView use
gtk_text_view_get_buffer<http://library.gnome.org/devel/gtk/2.6/GtkTextView.html#gtk-text-view-get-buffer>to
get its buffer. You must load whatever you want to display to this
buffer.

When you define the callback function you can add a pointer to any structure
/ object you want (last parameter of the callback). Pass a pointer to your
textView.

Regards,
LUK