[Glade-users] a question about image

Hello,

   I need some information about the Image.I create a table and place my picture by photoshop in it ,my
picture is sine wave ,but i need arrows to mark on this picture to tell user frequence ,amplitude,highlevel
and so on ,at the same time i got a arrows by photoshop and try my best to place two picture together,i don't
know whether this way is ok ,oh,by the way because memory is confined we hope few picture as possible as you
can .But I do not konw a way to realize it . Any information is appreciated.
   Thanks very much !