[Glade-users] reading from an xml file into text entry boxes

On Fri, 2008-02-15 at 05:41 -0800, Atmadarshini devi dasi wrote:
Hi

the error that I am getting is
segmentation fault (core dumped).

Something must be uninitialized or not properly allocated. It is hard to
tell without looking at entire code. Try to trace at which exact line it
happens, and see what is content of the variables at that line.

the thing is that I am able to read from the xml file onto the console
window but I dont know how to link it with the GUI to the text entry
boxes so that they show in the text entry boxes.