[Glade-users] libglade error

On Wed, 2008-12-31 at 12:16 -0500, Steve wrote:
Before I file a bug can people confirm this problem with later versions than the 3.4.5 that I am using. I
am running Fedora 8 which is quite old and there's not much point in filing a bug if it is already fixed in
later versions.

Thanks,
Steve

Yes, I can confirm that on Fedora 10 with glade 3.4.5. Moreover, if I
add a message dialog to a blank project, save, close, and open that
project again glade crashes. If I remove <property
name="image"></property> line from the file then glade can open it.