[Glade-users] Problems building application

John Whitmore wrote:
Hello and sorry for my first stupid question. I'm on an Ubuntu machine
trying to build my first gtk application with glade and having problems.
I'm getting error messages:

(gmpg:17180): libglade-WARNING **: could not find signal handler
'close_application'

If you search for your error message, you may find some information
about using --export-dynamic.   I don't know what version of gcc that
advise was for, but for my I have to add -rdynamic to the gcc linker
flags.  gcc 4.1.2, on Fedora 8.

roland

--
                       PGP Key ID: 66 BC 3B CD