[Glade-users] Icon Based Application

Hi

      Once we make an application interface with Glade and also all the
functional modules are working properly, then how could we make them an icon
based application? ie when we double click on that icon, our application
window opens. So there is no need of a terminal for running the application.

      What should be done in order to attain this status? Also how can we
make an application a daemon process (background running) in Linux?

      Looking forward for answers

aswathy