[Glade-users] GTK_IS_TREE_MODEL (model) failed

On Tue, Apr 22, 2008 at 6:43 PM, Mike Slinn <mslinn at mslinn.com> wrote:
This is the second time I get the following message.

 .../gladeHandlers.py:43: GtkWarning: gtk_tree_row_reference_new:
 assertion `GTK_IS_TREE_MODEL (model)' failed
  GladeHandlers.widgets = gtk.glade.XML("src/avNavUI.glade")

 The first time I just diddled a signal handler and the message magically
 went away.  Not sure what I did; seems like some sort of crud was
 introduced into the Glade file, and I fortuitously touched something
 that made it self-correct.

 Now, several weeks and many changes later I see a similar message
 again.  How can I determine what the problem is?

You can run your program with --g-fatal-warnings in gdb and see whats
going on in the crash...