[Glade-users] help

 Dear friend :   I'm glad to join us !   I'm learning glade and have some questions .I know how to creat a
user control ,but it's a pity that i don't find a way how to add the control in control library . I will
appreciate you  very much  if you could give me a guide .    I'm looking forward your replay! thank you !
                                                your yunwei
  10.22.2007